With a background in Sales and Marketing, Shanan became a Realtor® in the fall of 2007. She quickly established a name for herself as an honest, ethical Agent who earned the respect of her fellow agents and clients and as a result, was among the top Agents in her market within a very short time. She believes that everyone who wants a home deserves that opportunity and works equally hard for first time home-buyers and those who have bought and sold many properties. She considers it a privilege to serve others in the home buying/selling process as it is one of the biggest events in their lives.
She has sold millions of dollars of property and has a long list of testimonials from happy clients.
Shanan is a member of the following organizations
- Williamson County Board of Realtors ®
- The National Association of Realtors ®
- The Texas Association of Realtors®
- Volunteers for Meals on Wheels
- Board Member, Hill Country Community Ministries
- Former member of Williamson County Association of Realtors Government Affairs Committee
- Former Leander City Council Member, Place 3
- Former member of the City of Leander Economic Development Committee
- Former member of the City of Leander Bond Task Force Committee
- Former member of the City of Leander Historical Preservation Commission
- Former member of the City of Leander Public Arts Commission
- Rockpointe Church Partner
- Former Board of Directors member Leander Chamber of Commerce